DescriptionSynthetic lubricant for most car manufacturers' light petrol and diesel engines. This product is compatible withvehicles equipped with a DPF. Its reduced ash content formula (Mid SAPS) makes it suitable for exhaust gaspost-treatment technologies, while at the same time contributing to preserving the environment by minimisingharmful particle emissions.Properties
• Recommended for the petrol and diesel engines of a wide range of vehicle manufacturers
• Its low ash content is necessary for the durability of the new emission reducing technologies such asthe diesel particle filter (DPF), thus helping more than conventional lubricants to preserving theenvironment.
• It contributes to limited formation of deposits and sludge by keeping the engine clean.
• It protects the engine against wear by offering good resistance to rust and to breakage of the lubricantfilm due to shearing.
• API SN/CF • ACEA A3/B4-04, C3
UNIT METHOD VALUESAE GRADE 5W40
Density at 15 ºC g/ml ASTM D 4052 0,852
Viscosity at 100 ºC cSt ASTM D 445 14,6
Viscosity at 40 ºC cSt ASTM D 445 87
Viscosity at -30 ºC cP ASTM D 5293 6600 máx
Viscosity index - ASTM D 2270 170
Flash point, open cup ºC ASTM D 92 215 mín
Pour point ºC ASTM D 97 -36
T.B.N. mg KOH/g ASTM D 2896 7,4
Bosh Injector Shearing:
Viscosity at 100 ºC after shearcSt CEC-L-40-93 12,5
Noack volatility, 1h at 250 ºC % weight CEC-L-40-93 12 máx
HTHS, viscosity at 150 ºC cP CEC-L-36-90 >3,5