• Maybe you would like to try an American brand oil what we sell here in the Netherlands called Polytron.

There additive package is quit unique compared with regular oil brands.

Friction goes down en the wear process will go down with 95%.

Even the oil temperature drops 5-20 degree Celsius.

We have also an 5W30 and also a 5W40 oil with this unique formula.

It does not contain Teflon, grafiet, ceramic...etc.

It is used here in the Netherlands also in race cars en go-karts (Dutch championship) the result are much better than with conventional oils

Maybe you can check:
    polytron-lubricants.nl (we have a Dutch/English website

If you write in German language it is oke. I understand it....;)

• Würden wir etwas von den Ölen zur Verfügung gestellt bekommen, um eine Analyse machen zu können?

:aral: Ultimate 102 :she: V-power Racing 100 :red: 10W50
    :milloil: [color=#000000]CRX LS 75W90 NT+

• Es geht nicht darum zu wissen, was nicht darin ist, sonder was darin ist und was die Öle vermutlich können.

• the formula contains a additive that under pressure and heat wil stick to the metal parts and impregnates the wear surface so that there will excist a harder area that will lower the friction and wear proces. It does not coat the surface like teflon, ceramic..e.t.c

When you look on the website Polytron-lubricants.nl and go the video. You will see a demostration how it works. First video.
    When you see it and will think......mmmmm...no tricks? I can asure you, i have the same machine at home and tryed the same test with expensive oils (PAO, Ester) all have there limits what i have seen. When the Polytron MTC is used like the video the result is totaly different. I am by profession a carmechanic for the 31 years and have seen a lot of issues also with expensive oils. I always were looking for the best solution...Polytron gave me an answer in to this question.

Send me if you would like an email to info@polytron-lubricants.nl. i will send you a link with some video`s thats made with this machine

Hope this is the right answer to your question. i am new on this site and have to find out how everthing works....

The foto shows two bearings. Tested with Totall 5W30 full synth oil and one with Polytron 5W30 oil. (small scar)

• Hope this is the right answer to your question. i am new on this site and have to find out how everthing works....

Mich würden eher Dinge wie Basisöle, HTHS, NOACK, Gehalt von ZDDP, Mo, B, W interessieren, als ein Werbefilm.

• Hello Polytron Oil!

We are Always happy to see new and innovative brands and products. So welcome here!

But: For this lever-type testing machine (which many many brands use to promote their product) I just HAVE to share this: Wait for the "Head and shoulders" part...

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Anyway...

Could you share some datasheets and more information about Polytron oils? Very interesting values, that not all manufacturers share are: HTHS, NOACK evaopration loss, CCS viscosity, Base oil type (PAO, Hydrocrack, GTL, …) and so on.

Thank you very much!

Mazda RX8 ロータリーエンジン - Rōtarīenjin

Motor: :ams: XL 10W-40
    Getriebe: :rav: VSG 75W-90
    Achsgetriebe: :ams: Severe Gear 75W-90

• Hello folks,

I know the machine and have it also. And I have seen the shampoo test on it.....yes in know the result.

But you have to explain it correctly to the costumers. The machine does not let you show an ASTM test. And this machine was original used in the early days for Grease. The difference could be shown for Grease A or B. So you could show a difference. Not that this is a calibrated test. This has always been explained to the costumers.
    The machine gives you a global Impression...(keep this in mind)

But the benefit of this machine is that you can show a difference between oils also (not calibrated) I was also in the beginning sceptically about this. But when I understand the machine more and more I found out that in general the oils we know fail around 25Nm on this machine. It has to be explained that the oils we know and are tested on this machine are not bad!

But you can imagine that when you place a fixed bearing on a moving bearing and you lubricate it with a cup off oil there will happen something....I noticed that most of the time around 25Nm there is moment of failing. Sometimes with a little less Nm sometimes a little more Nm.

When I started adding a little Polytron MTC after the first test the terrible noise of iron to iron disappears. You have to understand that this additive (without Teflon..e.t.c) will be activated under heat and pressure and forms a protective layer on the wear parts. Also this take some time. Sometimes short other time I takes a longer time. In the first scenario with standard oil you see a rough damaged area. Always this pattern is the same with all the standard oils. Afterwords with having adding mtc to the oil and you press with torque wrench there will form a layer. And always this is a pollished layer. On the amp meter you see that the amps drops.

I hope this explains it a little bit more. I understand that people place question mark to the product because we do not now this brand. But I hope that you guys are positive sceptical and maybe would try it in a while, because only in that situation you can 'feel' wat the product does.
    Check the website for some reviews or facebook. Polytron lubricants Netherlands.

Hope this will help you some more.

Updates will follow.

I can also speak and write German. But English goes faster.....;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Polytron oil (25. Januar 2020 um 19:40)

• The machine can demonstrate whaterver you like to. But yes, you can compare one product to each other how it "feels" like, though it is not an objedctive test.

Yes, we are positively sceptical. And we are happy and interested about any new brand and product. :daumen:

Mazda RX8 ロータリーエンジン - Rōtarīenjin

Motor: :ams: XL 10W-40
    Getriebe: :rav: VSG 75W-90
    Achsgetriebe: :ams: Severe Gear 75W-90

• Maybe some interesting documents....

Note in the scientific document the "friction coefficient" compaired to ZDDP and Teflon.

Also the temperature drop with subaru with the oil.

From the stock cars who are using this product 2 confirmed with calibrated oil temp meters that the there is a drop of temperatere of 10-15dg Celsius.

Even a Guy here in the Netherlands who tunes TDI engines confirmed that the oil temp. heats up more slowly than before.

subaru testimonie.pdfThe wear of aluminum.....pdfEnglish Autocrossteam RP Hummelo Rik Pasman.pdfUser-reference-Dyadya-Sasha-Harvesters-Ukraine1.pdfPolytron-in-propeller-drive-gear-box.pdfPolytron-in-propeller-drive-gear-box.pdfPolytron-in-propeller-drive-gear-box.pdfUser-reference-Dyadya-Sasha-Harvesters-Ukraine1.pdf

• Ich frage nochmal nach. Bekommen wir denn nun ein paar Fakten zu dem Öl?

Mich würden eher Dinge wie Basisöle, HTHS, NOACK, Gehalt von ZDDP, Mo, B, W interessieren, als ein Werbefilm.