Auto Entfeuchter?

• Years ago we had one of those.

We used it in my moms Nissan Micra which was so moist inside that in winter the windows would not only freeze up on the outside, but inside as well... :D

It helped a bit, but I reckon a bag of rice or, if you want it the fancy way, silica gel would do the trick as well...

:val: :gulf: :qoi:

'88 Mitsubishi Galant (4G37, 185tkm): Q8 F1 10W-50
    '96 Toyota Starlet (4E-FE, 190tkm): ROWE Synt. RSi 5W-40
    '03 Renault Clio (K4J, 120tkm): Shell Helix HX6 10W-40

"Wir schaffen Institutionen, Regierungen und Schulen, um uns im Leben zu helfen, doch jede Institution entwickelt nach einer Weile die Tendenz, sich nicht mehr so zu verhalten, als sollte sie uns dienen, sondern als sollten wir ihr dienen. Das ist der Moment, wenn das Individuum mit ihnen in Konflikt gerät.“ - Miloš Forman

• The best thing to dry the interior is to drive with AC and heating on full power. This will dry the air in seconds. But of course the engine must be warm to do so.

To face problems with moist interior, just one sack of dry silica may be not enough. Worth trying, but the interior has a quite big Volumina and it works not so good in the cold.

A good strategy is to put heating and fan on maximum a minute before parking the car. Then the interior is filled with fresh, dry air.

Mazda RX8 ロータリーエンジン - Rōtarīenjin

Motor: :ams: XL 10W-40
    Getriebe: :rav: VSG 75W-90
    Achsgetriebe: :ams: Severe Gear 75W-90

• The issue with these bags is that you have to take them inside and store them on the warm radiator regularly in order to dry up again.

Otherwise they have little to no effect at all.

:val: :gulf: :qoi:

'88 Mitsubishi Galant (4G37, 185tkm): Q8 F1 10W-50
    '96 Toyota Starlet (4E-FE, 190tkm): ROWE Synt. RSi 5W-40
    '03 Renault Clio (K4J, 120tkm): Shell Helix HX6 10W-40

"Wir schaffen Institutionen, Regierungen und Schulen, um uns im Leben zu helfen, doch jede Institution entwickelt nach einer Weile die Tendenz, sich nicht mehr so zu verhalten, als sollte sie uns dienen, sondern als sollten wir ihr dienen. Das ist der Moment, wenn das Individuum mit ihnen in Konflikt gerät.“ - Miloš Forman

• Usually after 4 weeks I had to remove it because there was around 300ml of water in the tank. So I think the effect was pretty good.

Grüße Steffen :service:

A Turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it. Witchcraft happens and you go faster :flitz:
    - Jeremy Clarkson -

BMW F87 M2
    2007km - :rav: SSL 0W40
    7856km - :she: Helix Ultra 5W40
    14138km :rav: VST 5W40 + :nepr:

17078km :rav: RUP 5w40 + :aroi:

21228km :rav: REP 5w30

• We bought one from a Discounter last year (for my wife). She say's it works, but don't believe in miracles.

Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Ambition (CDAA) :she:  Helix Ultra 5W-40 + :nepr:
    Seat Toledo 1.2 TSI (CBZA) :she: Helix Ultra 5W-40

• I removed the silica bag and placed it overnight above a heater. I used the bags twice, then I bought a new replacement bag.

A Turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it. Witchcraft happens and you go faster :flitz:
    - Jeremy Clarkson -

BMW F87 M2

• The complete unit with housing is at 10-14€.

Replacement bags I bought a pack which contains 8pcs. for 15€

https://www.bauhaus.info/luftentfeuchte…pack/p/15035661

https://www.bauhaus.info/luftentfeuchte…nline&pla_stco=

- Jeremy Clarkson -

BMW F87 M2